Your company already established a daughter-company in Estonia, it has already found a reliable partner and several employees are frequently travelling to Estonia and staying over in hotels all around the country. Or your company is planning to make one or several inspections tours before making further decisons.
HansaGuides offers its business clients special prices.
Book your Estonian accomodation via HansaGuides and get:
- 5 % discount from the 10th night onwards
- 10% discount fom 20th night onwards
Our business hotel recommendations are:
Conferences & Meeting Events
Why organizing your conference in Estonia will be a success:
- Estonia will be positively surprising as it offers a unique possibility to take your clients to a new destination, a fascinating Nordic country, which is still rather undiscovered.
- Estonia will charm its visitors with its lovely blend of old and new where modern elegantly mixes with modern.
- Estonia s major hotels and their conference facilities are all newly built or just renovated and offer competitive prices
- A fresh, modern and surprising cuisine against very affordable prices.
- Free wireless internet everywhere
- Hassle-free borders. Estonia is closer then you think. EU Member and part of the Shengen zone.
- English proficiency levels are quite high.
Several reputable financial publications have named Estonia an attractive “conference country” and many large foreign companies organise events here.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if more info is required about meeting facilities in Tallinn.
Have a look below at the 2013 conference packages we offer at Radisson Blu – a world-wide valued business hotel chain and HansaGuides’ partner since 2011. Radisson excells in organizing business events and will definitely meet and exceed any conference requirements.