We offer Quad safaries with different difficulty levels. Starting from one hour packages, where the focus is put on becoming familiar with the Quad, over two hour and even 3 hour hikes. We recommend the two/three hour Quad Adventure, as this will definitely meet your Quad driving expectations!
If you are up for some -into the wild- experience, you can even opt for longer hikes (up to 10 days), choosing from a variety of roads!
Quad driving is definitely a great adventure for a group of friends or colleagues wanting to have a great time after a long working day, or even for the whole weekend!
What s included?
- All needed theoretical and practical instruction on location
- Safety helmet
- A fun time with friends or colleagues during the Quad Adventure
What to wear?
- Sports clothes according to the weather.
- A second pair of clothes – it could be muddy.
- Closed boots
- NB! It is possible to rent sports clothes via us!
- 1-3 hours packages or day-trips
- All Seasons
- Min 4 persons
- 10 minutes drives from Old Town
|1 hour||52 euro/person|
|2 hours||71 euro/person|
|3 hours||90 euro/person|
Contact us via email@example.com for customized offers if you would like to drive more then 3 hours!
- Transport to the Quad tracks. Check our rental car page for rental options!
Optional Sauna & BBQ:
- Two Finnish Sauna’s at Saku Manor House. Capacity 10 + 15 people.
- Price: 16 euro/hour
- Catered BBQ – contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Note Quad driving:
- bring an identification document
- No driver license needed!
- For the safety of the clients it is forbidden to ride drunk
- It s also not allowed to sit 2 persons on one Quad
- If you are under 16 years old are allowed to ride in the presence of a parent and with a written consent.