Terms and Conditions
Hansaguides is a brandname by Aestii Travel OÜ. Below you can find relevant information about our company:
Aestii Travel OÜ
Nõmme tee 54-6
The Estonian Tourism Act applies to services offered by us. You can read the act here.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all services or packages offered by Aestii Travel OÜ (from here on: Hansaguides), unless it has been mentioned otherwise.
By booking a service or a package, the customer agrees with the terms and conditions
2 Advance payment and payment
The full price for the package has to be paid the latest one month before the start date. If the money has not been received in full by that time, Hansaguides has the right to cancel the package.
With packaged holidays, an advance payment of 20% of the full amount is required. This amount has to be transferred immediately upon concluding the travel agreement.
The customer can pay via bank transfer to Hansaguides’ Estonian bank account.
Changes by the customer will be done for free if possible. Changing the travel date is not possible and will result in a cancellation by the customer.
Changes to flight tickets are regulated by the airline’s terms and conditions.
4 Cancellation by Hansaguides
Hansaguides has the right to cancel travel packages until one month before the start date. The customer will get all his paid amounts returned. A cancellation might for example occur when there are not enough participants.
5 Cancellation by the customer
For services: the customer can cancel any individual service he has ordered up until 7 days before departure.
Cancellation is free of charge latest 7 days prior to arrival.
Sanctions for cancellation of reservations:
- 6 – 3 days prior to arrival – fine 50% of the total cost of the 1st night of cancelled rooms.
- 2- 1 days prior to arrival – fine 75% of the total cost of the 1st night of cancelled rooms.
- on arrival day or no show – fine 100% of the total cost of the 1st night of cancelled rooms.
For package holidays, the following cancellation fees apply:
- Cancellation until 30 days before departure: Cancellation fee is 20% of the travel cost
- Cancellation from 30 to 14 days before departure: 50% of the travel cost
- Cancellation from 14 until 3 days before departure: 75% of the travel cost
- Cancellation from 2 days before departure until departure date: 100% of the travel cost
For flight tickets the airline’s terms and conditions apply.